The reading group will be meeting on monday 9th, at 56a at 7pm. The suggested theme is “self defence success stories”, ie tales of women/ girls fighting back (in the widest sense of the word, not just physically) against violence/abuse, outwitting their attacker(s) and surviving nasty situations. so please bring a story! it could be real, or fictional (even a fairy tale example would be fab).
- Anarchist responses to sexual violence
- Fundamentalism, feminism and anti-fascism
- Stonewall Was a Riot
- Dressed to kill
- Huge cuts to child-care in Hackney
- Squatters, sexism and football
- Reclaiming Birth, and the Albany Midwives
- No to Welfare Abolition – the national planning meeting
- Class, childcare and the Women’s Liberation Movement.
- Some Feminist Events happening this weekend in london to celebrate IWD
- 19,557 hits