We’d like new people to join our kolektiv, so we thought we’d organise a creative day, where we could make badges, stencils, logos, pictures, patches etc.. most of our events are skill-shares, so if you have any creative skills, or any materials that might be useful (eg fabric for patches, screen-printing supplies, glitter, glue, spray-paint, card, stationery) please bring them along… we’ll also bring vegan food to share. and there’ll be hot drinks… after a few hours of rampant creativity, we’ll have a meeting to talk about what the kolektiv does, and what we might want to do in future. So far, ideas range from squatting another building to organising more skill-share events (in the past, we’ve done things like climbing, and practical/fixing skills). We’re hoping this will all happen on Saturday 25th october and we still need the venue to be confirmed.
- Anarchist responses to sexual violence
- Fundamentalism, feminism and anti-fascism
- Stonewall Was a Riot
- Dressed to kill
- Huge cuts to child-care in Hackney
- Squatters, sexism and football
- Reclaiming Birth, and the Albany Midwives
- No to Welfare Abolition – the national planning meeting
- Class, childcare and the Women’s Liberation Movement.
- Some Feminist Events happening this weekend in london to celebrate IWD
- 19,557 hits