Every month, we’re running special bike-fixing sessions for women, grrls and trans people. These are from 1-5pm on the first Sunday of each month, at 56a Crampton Street, SE17.
- Anarchist responses to sexual violence
- Fundamentalism, feminism and anti-fascism
- Stonewall Was a Riot
- Dressed to kill
- Huge cuts to child-care in Hackney
- Squatters, sexism and football
- Reclaiming Birth, and the Albany Midwives
- No to Welfare Abolition – the national planning meeting
- Class, childcare and the Women’s Liberation Movement.
- Some Feminist Events happening this weekend in london to celebrate IWD
- 19,750 hits